I have invited friend of mine once to my home for dinner so they could taste my home cooked meal. And I choose to cook a dish I have tasted from a fastfood restaurant made out of chicken meat. I haven't actually got the exact same taste for for some reason it was quite tasty and my friends enjoyed it. One of them even asked for the recipe.
I told him told I will send him the recipe but never got the chance to do so. That is why I am making this blog post so I could share him the recipe and to all others interested with it as well.
Engridients (note that I am not very particular with measurements so just add as much you like on each engridients):
Chicken breast (boiled and chopped into very small pieces)
celery stalk (chopped into small pieces)
carrots (chopped into small pieces)
potato (chopped into small pieces)
white onion (chopped into small pieces)
salt and balck pepper to taste
1. Pour oil into a heated wok and spread it through out the pan.
2. Saute onions until it becomes transparent then add the potato and carrots.
3. Continue stirring until cooked.
4. Add in the chicken and mix all the engridients. Continue stirring until all engrideints are well mixed and chicken is cooked.
5. Add in chopped celery stalk and stir until it is evenly distributed.
6. Reduce fire and cover for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and add mayonnaise. Mix well.
8. Let it sit on the wok until it has cooled a little then serve.